We want to fulfill our educational responsibility for all adolescents in Berlin. This also includes those who just arrived and especially need a lot of support. We offer access to education and help them with their integration in the German working life.
- Adolescents from first accommodation centres for asylum seekers, mostly not yet attending school, can take part in the Image-Foto-Comic-Projekt. Young people create their own photo-comics and show them in an exhibition.
- We offer the possibility to attend seminars for 'welcoming classes' (Willkommensklassen) to the topics identity and diversity. For more information click here.
- We offer occupational orientation seminars for young refugees.
- We cooperate with different first accommodation centres, initiatives and supporters for refugees and provide adequate seminars.
- In seminars with the topic “refuge and asylum” (Flucht und Asyl) we want to talk about reasons for fleeing and the circumstances of refugees. This promotes understanding and solidarity.
- We try to offer refugees intern- and traineeships. Here you can find our entry in the “Jobbörse für Geflüchtete”.